Everything’s coming up Longmont…but why be intrigued by a Boulder Creek community at Kingsbridge, Creekside or Shadow Grass Park? Here are ten great reasons to hang your hopes and dreams on a home in Longmont, CO:
- Location, location, location: Longmont is conveniently located with access to Colorado Route 119, US-287, and I-25.
- Open space: Longmont maintains over 1,500 acres of parks and open space, not to mention the over 80 miles of trails in close proximity in Boulder!
- Shop ’til you drop: With major retailers, a mall, and convenient access to groceries and specialty stores, Longmont will never leave you hanging when it comes to a day of shopping.
- Yum: Longmont has three craft breweries and a great set of distinctive restaurants to tempt your tastebuds.
- Community: Longmont may be an up-and-coming area, but it hasn’t lost its community charm. Join your neighbors for athletic events, community service, the county fair, even art festivals and exhibits!
- Schools: Longmont is conveniently located in the St. Vrain School District, which accommodates 26,000 Colorado students and is known for low drop-out rates, great school amenities, and quality teachers.
- You’re in business: Longmont’s thriving business community provides great high-tech opportunities, and the proximity of the University of Colorado and other local schools mean the nearby population is well-educated and ready to get down to work.
- Awards and accolades: You won’t be the only one who appreciates life in Longmont! The city has been called an All-America City and called one of America’s Best Places to Live by Money Magazine.
- Elevation: Longmont sits at 4,979 feet above sea level…and is mere miles from 14ers, ski opportunities, and winter sports galore.
- Freedom: Find a sense of liberty…and not just from the spectacular mountain views. Longmont is perfectly situated to give you access to the lifestyle that’s right for YOU, allowing you to express your individuality.
We’ll admit it…even though the weather has been warm, we can’t help but get into the holiday spirit! As the year winds to its conclusion and we prepare to celebrate Christmas and New Year’s, we can’t help but reflect on the year that’s been.
Without further ado, here are 12 reasons we’re grateful this year:
- This year we were grateful to contribute to a handful of well-deserving local charities, including Make a Wish, EFAA, Byrne Urban Scholars, The Cancer League of Colorado, Home Builders Foundation of Metro Denver, and local food banks.
- We’re in great company, with membership in the Erie, Boulder, Superior and Louisville Chambers as well as the Colorado Home Builders Association and National Home Builders Association.
- We were proud to continue with our We ♥ Realtors initiative and to sponsor the Boulder County Real Estate Expo and other informative events to help realtors build their businesses and sell new homes.
- We were able to transition to a new headquarters in downtown Louisville, purchasing and renovating the building we now occupy.
- We were privileged to meet homeowners who value a lifestyle that’s second to none! Nothing compares to seeing dreams turn into real homes built with green savvy and serving as the cornerstone of Colorado communities.
- Speaking of Colorado communities, we had the privilege of launching neighborhoods at Kingsbridge Townhomes in South Longmont, taking on a select offering at Creekside, stepping up our involvement at Shadow Grass Park, and planning for new developments that bear Boulder Creek’s signature lifestyle touch.
- We’ll admit…we love community recognition, from national news coverage of Boulder Creek’s distinctive communities to a 40 under 40 award for principal David Sinkey.
- Our local partnerships and relationships make us grateful. We couldn’t offer our unique mix of life and home without being firmly rooted in the community.
- Our exemplary staff is reason enough to be grateful! With their help, we run smoothly and give homebuyers the exceptional homebuying experience they expect and deserve.
- Don’t forget about fun…we’re grateful for our participation in Colorado Music Festival and Rocky Mountain Center for Musical Arts in 2010!
- We’re grateful for growing awareness of the green building techniques that are an integral part of our philosophy and our business.
- Finally, we’re grateful for Colorado…where life comes first and home is second to none…where we are privileged to serve an extraordinary community.
Happy New Year!No comments
This Thanksgiving, Boulder Creek Life and Home has a lot to be thankful for. This was highlighted last week at a ribbon-cutting sponsored by the Louisville Chamber of Commerce and celebrating our new office space in beautiful downtown Louisville. Thank you to all who attended the ribbon-cutting and our open house! What a wonderful welcome to a community that already feels like home.
As a company that believes in life and home, we know just how fortunate we are to be able to have a business home in a place that truly represents how we want to live. As we develop new design concepts, acquire new developments, discover new ways to build green, and more deeply explore our commitment to helping homebuyers find homes that match their unique style and lifestyles, we know we’re in good company.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours — we are truly grateful for your support.No comments
Here at Boulder Creek Life + Home, we talk a lot about “low-maintenance living.” But what does that really mean?
- It means no weeding. Ever. No more stooping down to get that nasty weed that likes to grow…and grow again. Your landscape is taken care of by our professionals!
- It means no snow shoveling. Ever. Count on your sidewalks to be well-maintained all the year round.
- It means sturdy, reliable construction…that’s eco-friendly. Forget constant repairs and unsound structures. Our green building practices build houses to last.
- It means more time to live, work, and play. So get out there and hike, bike, run, and indulge in all the recreation our communities have to offer! At your Boulder Creek home, you’ll have plenty of time to devote to the things that matter.
Ready to leave your lawnmower, gardening gloves, and snow shovel behind? Visit our website to find out more about our green, low-maintenance homes.No comments